The Perfect Party24 Jul 2017
The Perfect Party is easy with this gide.
Before you go totally wild consider our tips that will make the perfect party an unforgettable event. Start your preparations by preparing a checklist for your party preparation.
You should plan your party at least six weeks before your party date and this planning should include venue, menu, timing, invitation, guest lists, decoration theme, equipment needed (power equipments, rental chair, table, music system or orchestra), people to invite, layout of rooms, lighting, music, decoration and other required preparation.
Things to do when you plan your party weeks ahead
- Set the timing of the party
- Decide no. of guest
- Make a list of contact numbers
- Select venue
- Set a budget
Things to do 6 weeks ahead
- Make invitations
- Deliver the invitations
- Decide your party dress
- Decide basic party menu
- Plan cake
- Choose caterers
- Plan decoration and party games
- Apply for leave if you are working
- Choose power consultancy and equipment supplier
Things to do 4 weeks ahead
- Shop for return gifts and decoration items
- Confirm power consultancy and services
- Book cake
- Send invitation to your guests
Things to do 2 week ahead
- Shop for your party outfit
- Pack the return gifts
- Check venue
- Check your camera and memory card
Things to do when you plan your birthday party 1 day ahead
- Check your party outfit and accessories
On your special day, you are required to take a short nap before the party. You can have an amazing bash if you plan accordingly.